Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Celeste's Wedding Shower

Celeste came in town for her wedding shower around about in January. I was helping to host and Emma came along to help as well! We played a game where you have to break up into teams and make a wedding gown out of toilet paper and one of the girls on the team gets to be the model and compete against the others for the most fashionable wedding gown! Of course Emma volunteered to model.

Celeste and Emma in the winning wedding gown and bouquet.


Ok, not sure why I can't get this one to turn. Amateur blogging here.

Allie thought Emma was extremely entertaining! She was singing her a song about the color yellow that she learned in school. There are many color songs but the yellow one is so sunny and bright... I think Allie had to write it down. :-)

Excited about the prize!

We had a great time and can't (couldn't) wait for the wedding in March - In California and we get to go to Disney Land too!

1 comment:

  1. Celeste's Wedding Shower looks fabulous. I had a fun time watching these cute photos. At one of the local Chicago event venues, I too hosted a brilliant wedding shower for my cousin. It was a DIY party and I had purchased the chic party supplies from an online store as there was a markdown on all of the supplies and this is why I was able to host the bash on a budget.

    ReplyDelete