Friday, February 20, 2009

Stationery - Simply Sassy Paper

Pretty and fun personal- ized station- ery makes note writing a pleasure and let's you express your own style and personality! I started Simply Sassy Paper in late 2008 to fulfill my desire to be creative and because of my love of all kinds of pretty paper.

The stationery business is a perfect complement to my husband’s commercial printing company, PressProof Printing. With the designing, layout and printing all being done with one team, turnaround is quick and service is top priority! All orders are personally attended to and we work hard to ensure our customers are perfectly satisfied!

The Simply Sassy Paper line includes custom invitations, note cards, note pads, bag tags, calling cards, gift tags & photo cards. I have also created gift sets for babies, organization sets for busy ladies and moms, and can put together a gift set for you or for your next gift giving occasion!

Visit my website at www.simplysassypaper.com and let me know how I can assist you today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment